Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor)
School of Computing
Newcastle University, UK
Institutional page: click here
- Automated reasoning for stochastic, biological, and cyber-physical systems by combining numerical and formal verification (model checking & SMT) techniques
- Quantum computing (quantum machine learning and quantum programming languages)
- Dec. 2019 - PhD studentship on automated reasoning available
- Dec. 2019 - My PhD student Mariia Vasileva successfully defended her thesis (An evaluation of approximate probabilistic reachability techniques for stochastic parametric hybrid systems)
- Oct. 2019 - Paper accepted in Nature Communications
- Oct. 2019 - Paper accepted in PLOS Computational Biology
- Sep. 2019 - Paper accepted in Scientific Reports
- More news...
“Ma quanto più m’interno in considerar la vanità de i discorsi popolari, tanto più gli trovo leggieri e stolti.” Galileo Galilei (Dialogo dei Massimi Sistemi, 1632).