Dipartimento di Informatica
Università di Roma "La Sapienza"
Institutional page: here
- Formal verification for stochastic, biological, and cyber-physical systems by combining numerical, model checking and SMT techniques
- Quantum computing (quantum verification and quantum programming languages)
PhD candidates: if you are interested in formal verification or quantum computing / programming do get in touch as we have
- Aug. 2023 - My PhD student Martin Sidaway has successfully defended his thesis on 'Delta-Complete Linear Programming'
- Aug. 2023 - Paper accepted in ACM Transactions on Quantum Computing
- Jun. 2023 - Paper accepted at QEST 2023
- Jun. 2023 - PhD studentships available in Rome
- Apr. 2023 - Paper accepted in PLOS Computational Biology
- Mar. 2023 - My PhD student Dinika Paramalingam has successfully defended her thesis on 'Computational Modelling of Immune Interaction and Epidermal Homeostasis in Psoriasis'
- Mar. 2023 - I have moved to "La Sapienza" University in Rome!
- Jan. 2023 - Rosetrees Trust grant awarded: AI-PSORT (Artificial Intelligence-enabled Psoriasis Stratification to Optimise Relevant Therapy)
- Oct. 2022 - Started teaching a new module on Quantum Computing
- Aug. 2022 - Paper accepted in PLOS Computational Biology
- May 2022 - Paper accepted at DNA28
- May 2022 - Paper accepted in Biotechnology & Bioengineering
- Mar. 2022 - My PhD student Konstantinos Georgopoulos has successfully defended his thesis on 'Noise Modelling, Simulation and Benchmarking for Near-term Quantum Computers'
- Feb. 2022 - I have been promoted to Reader
- More news...
“Ma quanto più m’interno in considerar la vanità de i discorsi popolari, tanto più gli trovo leggieri e stolti.” Galileo Galilei (Dialogo dei Massimi Sistemi, 1632).